- Sort by Default Order
- This full-body, high intensity program includes video tutorials to ensure exercises are performed safely. You will also be introduced to Laura’s healthy eating strategies. Her portion control guide is an absolute game changer — no more calorie counting! Learn how to nourish your body on the inside so that you no longer crave those unhealthy foods that sabotage all of your hard work.
- A comprehensive Nutrition Guide
- Healthy eating strategies
- A printable Grocery List
- 3 Fat Blasting workouts (with videos)
- Recommended supplement list
- Daily support & motivation
- Recipes, Fitness Tips & More!
What you need:
- A stability ball
- Dumbbells and/or a resistance band
- Yoga Mat
- Timer/Stop Watch
Ready to take your workouts and physique to the next level? Now that you have the basics down, it’s time to focus on improving your overall shape while bringing any lagging muscle groups into balance. By combining high intensity workouts with a nutrient dense diet, you will achieve incredible results.
Shape and Tone was designed for the intermediate exerciser who has completed Four Weeks of Fat Blasting and/or is simply ready to take their workouts and physique to the next level. This self-guided program can be completed at the gym or at home. Caution: this program is for ladies who are ready to break a sweat! We amp up the intensity with more sets, more weight and more exercises. If your goal is to tighten your glutes, slim down your waistline or sculpt your arms, then you won’t want to miss out on this program.
In this 45-minute phone or Skype consultation, Laura will answer your nutrition-related questions and help you come up with a plan of action to achieve your goals. Whether it’s time, money, unhealthy cravings, lack of motivation or lack of knowledge in the gym/kitchen, Laura will identify your limiting factors and offer solutions/advice.
Please note: This does not include a nutrition plan or exercise plan